Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Move On ....


Thinking about all of those days that i left behind..
And watching every step of the life that is passing by..
The Earth beneath me is enough to give its pace..
And I find myself being the victim of its chase..
Only If i could get them back, 
the days when i was younger...
then maybe i would cherish back,
the moments that i wonder....
And finally i understand,
that time would wait for no one
and i can't live in the past..........
so i should just move on....

Im shouting at the top of my lungs....
trying to tell the world....
how much i try  to go with time..
but each time i find an empty space..
inside my heart ...
which is tied up with all the memories of my past...
Im trying to move on , but my heart sinks whenever i think of those precious times....
Even though m moving on ,
I feel the world has stopped...
Nothing more can happen than the worst...
Those moments which have slipped away from my hands....
have turned their faces against me....
All I am left with is an UNFORTUNATE present with no clue about the future...
I tried hard to understand that what it indicates..
And finally i realize what it says ------ 

"People move on and on & they don't look back
so even You should MOVE ON and preserve memories 
and leave your footprints on sand of time"







8 comments:

Tushar Mangl said...

Ahhh!!!LOvely,awesome...But i disagree on the unfortunate present part, present is as beautiful as you can make it to be.
Keep up the good work
God bless you :-)

MagnetoSuga said...

But it isn't tht way for me...tht is why i wanna go either way ahed in future or way back in past..

so neway..thnx!![:D]
tc@

Yash said...

oye jaan!!mmmuuaaahhhh...kya baat hai....woh poem k upar lips tere hain...awesome...feel like kissing...hhhmmmccchhh...


i never knew u write so gud words..means i just always saw slangs na.;) ....but u write as awesome as ur lips...

God Bless sweetie...!!! keep it up...

Wid LouVe

Y@$#

MagnetoSuga said...

oye yash jee.woh meri pic nahi hai!![;P]

duffer!![:P]

Yash said...

maine tabhi to pehle hi poochh liya tha ki tere hain ki nahin??as i was confused ..last tym i kissed u..tab aise nahin the"honth raseele types"...
nyways..poem is to sexc

MagnetoSuga said...

arre oye!!...tune kab mujhe kiss ki!! :o ....ese jhoot naa bol!!!



neway thnx for the poem!![:D]

A said...

heyy
nice finish
appealing wordzz
:
thtz all i can sayy

Himanshu said...

nice poem....
each n every word is great

keep it up :)